Table of Contents
Want to live Stream form your PC using BOOYAH PC app, well worry not in this article I will guide you how to download and use the app on your Windows and Mac PCs and Live-stream your biggest gaming moments and also earn money while doing so.
What is BOOYAH for PC app? and how to use it
Garena recently launched its Booyah app, which is an exclusive streaming platform for streamers to broadcast their gameplay live. In addition to this, the developers have also added a new event, which gives players rewards for watching streams on the Booyah app. Moreover, players also get rewards upon watching the streams live, chatting, following channels, and sending out gifts. The longer you watch the stream, the more tickets you will get.
You can log in with your Facebook, Line, or Google account to use this app. When you enter the information of your accounts and accept the connection, you can start streaming. Using the Booyah for Windows app, you can watch short videos of Free Fire games made by other users across the world. In addition, you can do live-streams on streaming platforms like YouTube when playing Free Fire.
- Short gaming videos (clips): You are able to see exciting game moments shared by the Community Members. You can also upload your own clip and share the fun with viewers from all over the world.
- Livestream to major streaming platforms (Facebook Gaming, Youtube Gaming, Twitch) – You can restream your favorite game and chat with your viewers from all platforms simultaneously, without any fee or membership.
- Highlights – After your live stream ends, the Booyah app will generate highlights with key moments where you experience intense fight, adventure, and emotions!
- Share your proudest game moments with your friends on social networks with a special touch.
- Play and record your games at the same time.
- You can use voice command to access the features of the app
Pros and Cons:
- New Launched App | Low Competition
- You can livestream your gaming Videos.
- Payout takes a lot of time.
How to Install Booyah app on Windows and Mac
- Install an Android emulator on Your PC, I recommend BlueStacks Or NoxPlayer
- Complete the installation of the emulator by simply following the instructions
- Open the emulator and wait for it completely start and Log in using your Google ID
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator and click on it
- Search for the BOOYAH app, and click on the install button.
Can We earn money using this app
Yes, you can earn money using Booyah! App
How to earn money using the app?
There are two ways to earn money using Booyah PC App. The first one is to complete daily tasks and watch other Gaming videos in the app. Another way to earn through the App is to Livestream a video, where viewers can send you gifts, coins, and donations through chat. The minimum withdrawal amount is 40 USD.