Download BlueStacks 4.2 for PC 64 Bit
Table of Contents
Have you ever felt a need to use your favorite Android apps on PC? Well, you are not alone. The answer to it is the “BlueStacks 4.2 for PC 64 Bit”. It is an Android emulator that has been around since 2011. BlueStacks for PC will help you in using your desired android apps with ease on your Computer.
What is BlueStacks 4.2 64 Bit
BlueStacks fro PC was announced on 25th of may 2011 at a conference in San Francisco. with the aim to provide a platfrom to its users and allowing them to use android application on their windows and macOs powered devices. Since then Bluestacks has evolved tremendously.
BlueStacks 4.2 is the latest update for the emulator. It has allowed its users to play 64-bit and 32-bit games within the same client its new and improved features have allowed your gaming experience to become a lot better and less tiring on your device. the Gaming experience has been greatly enhanced in the latest update. The emulator has come a long way from where it started in 2011. The 64-bit version was released on January 17 2019. This version of BlueStacks 64-bit runs on a 64-bit version of Android 7.1.2 which allows for improved performance from previous versions.
The need for BlueStacks 4.2
BlueStacks is an android emulator that allows its users to install and use Android apps on their windows or even macOS. You can enjoy your favorite apps on a larger screen and even use those apps that are not compatible with your Android device. Even if you don’t own an android device you can still use the android apps on your computers with the help of BlueStacks 4.2 64-bit. Benefits of BlueStacks 4.2 for PC
BlueStacks 4.2 for PC 64 bit Android emulator stands out with a very high performance. With its help you may run applications developed for Android OS on your computer (Windows or macOS). BlueStacks is distributed for free. Its main advantage is the ability to synchronize a computer with a mobile gadget.
Pros of Using BlueStacks 4.2 64 Bit for PC
- Enjoy Android apps/games on a bigger screen
- Run android exclusive applications on windows or macOS powered devices
- The use of keyboard and mouse enhances your app and gaming experience
- You can use android apps even without owning and android device
- You can set custom key controls for the game via key-mapping feature
- You can play a game in your local language through real-time translation of BlueStacks 4.2
- Multiple apps can be operated simultaneously
Requirements to download BlueStacks 4.2
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- VT Compatible & VT Enabled Computer
- Intel or AMD Processor
- 5GB FREE Hard Disk Space
- Minimum 2GB of RAM.
- Updated Graphic Drivers
- Windows 10
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core CPU with Single Thread PassMark Score > 1000
- Virtualization Enabled in BIOS
- Intel/Nvidia/ATI Graphics or discrete Controller with PassMark >= 750
- RAM: 8GB
- HDD: SSD
- A Good Internet Connection
- Updated Graphics Drivers
How to Download BlueStacks 4.2 64 Bit on PC
- Download the Bluestacks setup from its official website
- Install the setup after the download
- Complete the installation and launch BlueStacks 4.2
- the Emulator will require your google id, for the purpose of it you can use an already existing id or create a new one
- After this process you can access the Google Playstore and enjoy your favorite apps.
BlueStacks 4.2 2020
- Developed by: Rosen Sharma, Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf
- Genre: Android Emulator
- Supported operating system: Windows 7/8/10/XP & macOS
- File Size: 531 MB
- Function: App Player
- Storage Required: 5 GB (After installation)
Does BlueStacks 4.2 damages your Computer?
It does not damage your PCs’ hardware or software in any sort of way and is completely safe to use
How much RAM does BlueStacks recquire?
it requires a minimum of 2 GB ram and the recommended one is 8 GB of RAM
Is it safe to give your Google password on Bluestacks?
Yes, its 100% safe. Its like you are doing login inside the actual google login interface only.
The Windows 32 Bit specific BlueStacks can be found here.