Download Free Beat Blade app on PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download Beat Blade Dash Dance PC app with the help of android emulator and totally Free and enjoy the bigger screen experience
Beat Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and 2020 hit songs. Simply using one thumb to control the character, you can slash the blocks and dodge the traps, reaching the end of the color road.
Beat Blade for PC – At a Glance
Rhythm games are a genre that people often forget about on mobile, or see them as being too hard for anyone who isn’t a veteran player. But just like playing a musical instrument, rhythm games are perfect to jump into with minimal commitment. Beat Blade: Dash Dance is a good example of that – a free-to-play rhythm game featuring a whole host of popular songs, with new ones being added all the time.
As with most rhythm games, the objective of Beat Blade PC is actually relatively simple it’s getting there that’s the hard bit. Here’s how to play Beat Blade: Dash Dance:
- In Beat Blade for PC, your objective is to slice the icons that appear on the screen, building your meter and earning coin
- Your character is always running, and to hit icons you must move him from side to side, intercepting the icons as they appear
- The more icons you hit in a row without missing any, the bigger your combo is, and the faster the meter builds
- There are also obstacles to look out for, and if you hit these, your run is over, unless you watch an ad to continue
- As in Samurai Flash, you can use the coin you earn to unlock some new songs, and to get different blades
- It’s important to remember that different songs vary in difficulty- easy, medium, hard, expert, and insane
- You also have energy, which determines how many songs you can play per day
BEAT BLADE For Windows TIPS AND TRICKS
Rhythm is one of the most difficult genres of games, especially if we’re talking about the higher difficulties, and you’re not used to playing them. Here are some tips and tricks to do well in Beat Blade Dash Dance:
- Touch at the bottom of the screen: it can be tempting to touch the character or above them on the screen, but don’t, as you’ll struggle to see what icons and obstacles are coming towards them. It’s very easy to obstruct your view with your hands in mobile rhythm games, so this is an important tip
- Don’t let ads grind you down: if you’re getting tired of the ads and are failing in the game lots, you can always take a break, stop playing entirely in favor of another rhythm game, or pay for the game to be ad-free
- Don’t reinforce failure: just like in competitive games, when you’re having a bad day, and all you can do is loose, just stop and start again some other time. Like learning an instrument, rhythm games are best played little and often, so you can adjust to the game’s mechanics, and get used to songs
Download Beat Blade app On Windows and Mac
We can download Beat Blade Dash Dance on Windows, Mac, and Android. There is not yet any official way to use Beat Blade: Dash Dance on PC, but you can use an Android emulator to run Android Apps on PC. Android emulator is a program that imitates an Android Device on your operating system.
- First of all, You need to download an Android Emulator. BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- “Install” the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete Open the Emulator and Click on “My Apps”.
- Search for “Beat Blade: Dash Dance” in the search bar.
- Open the Game and Tap on “Install”.
- After the Game is installed its icon will appear in your “My Apps” Folder.