Table of Contents
Download BaroTube app on PC and enjoy tube videos while doing other tasks on your smartphone. the app lets you watch tube videos in the floating window without the premium paid subscription
What is BaroTube PC app
BaroTube is an amazing application that will bring ease to your smartphone experience. BaroTube will help you watch tube videos while doing other tasks. Watch tube videos in the floating window without the premium paid subscription.
The Platform is actually a third-party client for multiple video sites with few customization techniques. If you want to listen to your favorite song while surfing the internet, it will allow you to do that. This app, however, comes with certain limitations.
The main limitation and the most obvious one is that BaroTube can’t play videos(or music) while the screen is off. One thing more, don’t confuse it with a video downloader, as it can’t download videos.
Features of BaroTube
- Play tube videos in the resizable floating player (PIP or a minimized window)
- No intrusive ads in the app like other floating apps
- You get a full-screen support
- This amazing application is totally free
- Offers a very simple and user-friendly User Interface
- Will provide access to multiple video sites in coming updates
How to Install the app on Windows and Mac
- Download the Bluestacks or Nox App Player emulator on your PC
- The installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Now search for the App you want to install on your PC. In our case search for BaroTube – Skip Ads for Tube Videos to install on PC.
- Once you click on the Install button, BaroTube – Skip Ads for Tube Videos will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the App under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.