Download Free AW Touchpoint for PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the AW Touchpoint app on PC. Enabling healthcare providers to perform telemedicine consults anywhere, safely, and conveniently – from any mobile device. And now you can use the app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well.
What is AW Touchpoint PC app
Thanks to telemedicine apps that are revolutionizing healthcare, you can get instant consultation from a doctor, even at 4 am. A doctor can remotely track your symptoms through a video chat, find out the cause for your pain and also prescribe medicines if required.
You can save your precious time and dedicate it towards taking care of yourself rather than visiting a clinic. The whole thing is fast, easy and reliable!
AW Touchpoint for PC app has increased the accessibility to healthcare using video chat even in remotest locations without a primary care center. You can reach out to a physician anytime and anywhere around the clock without any restrictions.
Amwell provides a quick and easy way to see doctors for common illnesses like flu, rash, cold, ear infections, sinusitis, conjunctivitis and more. Amwell brings healthcare within reach of more than 30 million people without health insurance by offering consultations at $15.
You can get around the clock service with registered physicians attending to urgent care needs. Psychiatry and therapy services are also offered for a fixed cost. Doctors can use the Amwell provider app to earn extra income.
How it Works
AW Touchpoint for Windows app is based on the common video chat technology. If you have ever used video chat services like Google Hangout, or Skype, you know what we are talking about. You could make video calls through WhatsApp Video, and talk to anyone, anywhere in the world.
The app connect patients with doctors who provide consultation through video chat. Of course, the choice of doctors depends on the app you are using and the number of physicians registered with it.
- Video calling, including both simple SMS/email guest, invites to patients at home as well as controlling video endpoints within the hospital.
- Coordination across multiple point-of-care locations and service lines with secure messaging and case workflow
- Automation of alerts and escalations
- Integration with EHR and IT systems to minimize disruptions to workflow
- Act as a video and phone dialer with Epic Haiku/Canto.
- Active monitoring of point-of-care devices
How to Install AW Touchpoint app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete open the emulator, click on the PlayStore app icon
- Log in using your Google ID
- Search for the AW Touchpoint app, click on the install button
- Now the app is installed on your PC and you can use it on your device.
Use the app on your smartphone to connect with your healthcare advisor, follow this LINK.